Outlier Group Meeting
12th November 2018
If you’ve found this page, then you have been given the private URL, because you were part of the meeting.
Below on this page you will find the following:
- An unedited video recording of the meeting on 12th November 2018, 6:30 pm GMT.
- Links to the books Patrick mentioned:
- Atomic Habits, by James Clear, which came out in the Autumn of 2018.
- The Empty Raincoat: Making Sense of the Future, by Charles Handy (1994).
- A sample entry in the Leader’s Map Room, which was the one shown (badly) at the meeting, i.e. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’s Map.
- A link to register your membership to the Outlier Group going forward.
Video Recording of the Meeting
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross’s Map
The Change Curve is well known. It has appeared in episodes of House and other popular TV programmes. Here’s how it is portrayed in The Simpsons, when Homer is thought to have swallowed a poisonous blowfish:
It is usually applied to predicting and managing people’s different emotional states one-to-one. But as we shall see, it has also been applied to organisation-wide change.
Further Resources to Download
Limited Time Offer
We invite you to register for membership to the Outlier Group.
Click the link below
Copyright © Elbereth Publishing Limited 2018